Thursday, December 16, 2010

Visualizing Successfully!

I think I need to visualize first thing in the morning.  While not in bed so I don't fall back asleep.  Perhaps there is a way to visualize successful manifestation in general...Oh dear.
They say running is very meditative, perhaps I could manifest while running.  Maybe I should just do one thing at a time.  The long and short of it is that I ---Wait.  I wanted a career goal and path. 

This morning I decided to go back to school.  I went to the campus and talked to them and everything.  I'm officially going to college next semester. If a 4 year degree isn't a good career path, I don't know what is.

-Imagine excited happy shrieking-

That means that I was manifesting well enough to get what I wanted!
I get to pick a new medium goal!! I think my new medium goal is going to be something along the lines of being a good student and getting straight A's next semester.

My small goal seems to be coming along pretty well also.  First I lost 2 lbs. and from yesterday to today I lost .5 lbs.  This is pretty great since I haven't started an exercise regimen yet.  I've been eating better but not necessarily moving more.

I don't know how much weight I want to lose. Probably just the 20 I've gained in the past year or so.  Then it becomes all about inches for me.  I'm something like a 47, 39, 46 last time I checked. (I'm not going to check now because the middle and bottom one will have most likely increased in a way that would be slightly off-putting to realize.  Anyway, I think it's reasonable within my height, 5'11", to want to have measurements of 40, 30 (or a bit more, my waist isn't very small), 40.
It's all about looking good in clothes for me. 

I definitely want to be fit and able to take on physical challenges.  I want to be able to easily walk or run a few miles, climb things, do push-ups and chin-ups, go swimming in the ocean (when it's less ridiculously cold) and climb a couple flights of stairs without losing my breath (it's a challenge at the moment).

This is a really exciting moment. The moment when I realize that I can get what I want if I put my mind to it.  I really want to try with a car but my father has promised to help me fix mine up, so I want to keep the one I have.  It gets around 27 mpg on the highway, is fairly safe, cheap to insure, cheap to repair, very reliable and not likely to get stolen.

My excitement about manifesting my dreams into reality is a bit breathtaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment