Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Visualizing Day 3-4

So far, I keep falling asleep.  Now that I'm back at my place, I may have more opportunities to be completely uninterrupted and focused during waking hours.  I have been trying to use the law of attraction to be fit, find a career path and go on vacation in Europe with the dear boyfriend.

I've mainly been focusing on being fit.  It's easy to visualize rock climbing, tree climbing, being able to keep up with my sort of second family who lives two doors down from me.  That second family includes four incredibly athletic and energetic children so I can chase them or climb over walls to run away from them when we play tag. (These kids move A LOT).  I make sure to visualize everyone with smiles on their faces.

Having a career goal is a bit harder for me to visualize.  Usually I picture myself, wearing a professional outfit, driving a nice car and telling people what I want to do for a living.  It sounds more like a dream-version of visualizing than what I actually want.  Maybe this is when I start to fall asleep...

Europe is less difficult than my medium goal.  Since I've been to Europe (Thank you parents and study abroad programs) it's easier to just remember different places and add Ben to the picture.  We're both smiling and having fun.  I haven't been much farther than that with this goal. 

Today I'll try visualizing while I'm not trying to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment