Saturday, December 11, 2010

Let's get this started...

...and by "let's" I mean, "I'm going to."

That's because this blog is about improving me! Some of that involves helping others and being more loving towards them. However, the end-result in the specific list I'll be following is to improve yourself and your situation. If anyone is interested, the website with the list I'm referring to (which is similar to many I've seen before) can be found at this address: Click here for the website

There are 50 tips/secrets and I hope to attempt to implement them all. 1 per day, Monday through Friday for 10 weeks. 5 per week times 10 weeks equals 50! Now I know I can't possibly master these all in one day each, I plan to begin the implementation or research how to best implement these ideas on that specific day.  If I find that a tip or secret needs slight adjusting, I will adjust it...slightly.

My significant other is doing this with me, albeit a bit reluctantly. "What if the list says to give up video games?" "Then don't..."
His blog can be found at www.leafwhistle.blogspot.com I think his first post is of an adorable piggy with rainboots.
More details of the goals for this week will come tomorrow.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment