Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Polyphasic Sleeping Days 3-4

I decided to go back to my original plan and try the Everyman after I accidentally slept for 5 hours this morning.  I think having that core nap will be helpful.  Fewer naps during the day is a plus.  Since I can't figure out quite what to do with my nighttime waking hours, having a core nap to eat a few of those up will be especially helpful.  I'm trying the 3 hour core nap and 3 twenty minutes nap variety.

I have temporarily stopped my self-improvement list due to my new-found psychological blocks when it comes to getting something done each day.  I'm still reading over them and trying to implement the psychological ones, like positive thinking, living in the moment and remembering names.

Physically, the lack of sleep hasn't been so bad.  I get really cold at night and end up wearing tons of clothes so I won't snuggle up underneath a blanket and fall asleep.  It's hard to figure out when I should eat.  It seems that I get hungry 5-10 minutes before naps rather frequently.  Since I've been trying to stick to a firm schedule, I put off eating until I wake up. 

I'm still determined to make polyphasic sleep work for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment